Ripped Denim + Stripes.

Jun 3, 2015


God, a tiny part of me is going to miss living in SoCal. As much as I want to get out of here, I can't help but admit I will definitely miss the weather. Really, the only city where you can where a turtle neck and shorts.. seriously. But time comes and you have to experience a new adventure every once in awhile--alone. It's good to get out of your comfort zone, and this is my first real experience away from anything and everyone I ever knew. It's going to be a new shock, but definitely good for me.

NorCal's gloominess is going to be something that I will have to warm up to. I'm used to wearing sandals and shorts, ripped jeans and tanks, just everything summery. Although i've never been the type to rule out some good boots and a thick parka either. With this look, I try to embody as much of the easy-going SoCal image as best as I can. We are all about simplicity and comfort all with a big splash of style--or at least I am. It's breezy for a hot afternoon in LA, but perfect for a chilly morning. (You know how bipolar this LA weather is.) So always remember that if you're coming to LA, bring a sweater with your shorts.

ps- I've had so many outfit photos that I haven't posted on the blog for awhile now. We all know i've been super lazy lately per my last blog post, but now i've gotta treat this a little more seriously. The meaning of being committed to something is putting in your time and effort into whatever it is. Obviously, i'm not very good at that type of thing.. but if not now, then I will never have time to do it. It's summer and i'm seriously not doing much these days. So, it's time to turn up the motivation and post away! You'll be seeing a lot more of me very very soon.. ;)

xx
The necklace I've been wearing since I was six years old! My trademark!


My mother's garden is impeccable. Succulents galore!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.