Retrospect

Jun 16, 2015

I was feeling a bit nostalgic the other day and decided to rummage through piles of old photos. I stumbled upon many pictures of my mom looking trendy and stylish. It was definitely a blast to the past, but it all looked so oddly familiar. As I flipped, I kept thinking to myself, "I would totally wear that." Little did I know, those are all the same trends that are circling our blogs and fashion shows today. Bell bottoms, high waisted jeans and shorts, oversized everything. Paper isn't the only thing we are recycling these days; you can add fashion trends to that pile as well. While admiring my fashionable mother, all I could think about was that my mom should have kept all of that stuff for me! 

With that in mind, I put together a little throwback look for a summer in Los Angeles. I paired high-waisted bell bottom jeans with a vertical striped blouse. Can't forget the wedges! I am a strong believer in wedges paired with bell bottoms. On top of that, I sported by black Liebeskind cross body and my handy dandy aviators.

You can always find inspiration in whatever you do! So get up, get out and get inspired! xo

Delicate jewels are always a great addition to a light look.




TOP + BOTTOMS // Forever21
PURSE // Liebeskind
WEDGES // Jessica Simpson
SUNNIES // Ray Ban

2 comments

  1. Cute outfit!


    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! Past looks of my mother are always a source of inspiration!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.