Trench Coat

Jun 23, 2015

Thank the heavens! The LA June gloom is finally gone and summer is here! It's really starting to feel like how a real summer should feel. Although I'm not an advocate for hot weather, I'm actually really excited. Summer means many things: longer days, beach days, warm nights and so much more. It is all fun and games for three whole months. (At least for us college students, it is!) Enjoying some fun months in the sun while I can before slaving back to school to work on some essays this fall!

In this easy-breezy look, I'm sporting a simple black cut-out shirt with some boyfriend-fit jeans. I topped it off with an amazing short trench coat my sister had bought from Zara awhile ago. (I love stealing her clothes! That's what sister are for, right?) I slipped on some leather loafers and my black Liebeskind crossbody. You know how I love cross body bags! Last but not least, every Southern Californian's favorite accessory--sunglasses. A simple look, yet super classy for a nice day out and about.

Chicago is on my list this summer. What are your big plans? xo

{peonies -- a blogger's best friend.}


TRENCH COAT // Zara
TOP // Free People
BOTTOMS // Lucky Brand Jeans
LOAFERS // Forever 21
CROSSBODY BAG // Liebeskind
SUNGLASSES // Urban Outfitters

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.