Getting Cozy for Christmas

Dec 1, 2017

Can you believe that it's already December 1st? Where did the year go? Don't get me wrong, the holidays are my favorite time of year. Drinking cocoa, watching Christmas lights, listening to Christmas music, and most of all, wearing comfy clothes and doing absolutely nothing.

On my recent trip to New York City this past Thanksgiving, we stayed at the Sixty Lower East Side hotel. It was trendy, the perfect location, and simply everything we were looking for. But the best part of our stay {in my opinion because my sister would disagree} was the hotel robe. And I am not lying when I called to ask the lobby if they had extras I could purchase--they didn't. So naturally, that set me on the mission to find the perfect robe for this holiday season: something cozy and soft. While at that, I am sharing other things that are comfy and cozy or something that will facilitate your holiday laziness. So kick open the cocoa, turn on your Netflix and hit the couch.

Happy shopping napping!

1. Ugg Duffield Robe {here | also available at Nordstrom}
2. J. Crew Vintage pajama set {here, shorts version here}
3. Madewell Sweat Joggers {on sale!! for $39.99 here} - I recently ordered these!
4. J. Crew Sunday Double Knit Short Robe {here}
5. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Robe {here}
6. La Perla Black Silk Robe {similar here}
7. Ugg Aira Knit Slipper {here}


4 comments

  1. Adorable as always!
    Tell me, what do you look for when you’re out shopping? (mostly)

    Love,
    Alexa | Under 50k Adorable Shoes For Holiday Party Outfit Will Get You Compliments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last weekend my husband and i totally transformed out living room. Now it looks so cozy and ready for xmas! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.