End of Summer.

Aug 18, 2015


With summer coming to a close and sadly, school starting this thursday, I decided to round out my wardrobe and opt for something that fits just right in between. Sporting a little bit of blue-and-black, professional-and-daring, I'm ready for anything! Blue button-up, black slip-on sandals with knee-slit jeans. (My favorite pair that I DIY'd myself.) 

Cheers to a new school year and an amazing summer!

*outfit details below


Those sunnies are just to die for!


In love with these succulents. :)

LOFT // Black Slip-on Sandals + Sunglasses
FOREVER 21 // Jeans + Button-up
COACH // Crossbody Bag

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18267001/?claim=pk7j6qeebyf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.