Gracias, Madre.

Aug 21, 2015


Since I'm missing home a little, let's throw it back on a friday. Wining and dining, walking and talking--just a normal afternoon roaming the busy streets of LA. I mean don't get me wrong, the bay area is incredible and the culture is so lively, but sometimes you just miss a piece of home. The friends, family and most of all, my comfortable bed. But, the good thing is that home is only a long car-ride away and you can always count on good ol' public transportation! "There's no place like home."

So if you're ever in LA and looking for a fun place to eat really good vegetarian/vegan foods, go to Gracias Madre. (There is also a location in SF.) I am a pescatarian and usually do not prefer to eat vegetarian, but this place is seriously one of my favorites. Also extra points because I love mexican food. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the splurge. Especially on the cocktails and drinks, the snow cone margaritas are to die for! (Not pictured.) Afterwards, hit up Carmela Ice Cream.  Incredibly delicious homemade ice creams with unique flavors. (Also a location in Pasadena.) My favorite was the salted caramel. Ice cream lovers, beware! You WILL want to order 5 more cups of this stuff.

I marched around town in all my favorite basics! Forever 21 all around in my black skinny jeans and a horizontally-striped simple tank. Also, my trusty white high-top Chucks--every California girl's must-have. Topped off with some delicate jewels, Ray-Ban aviators and my Dooney & Bourke crossbody. It's always a good day in LA when you can walk around in summer clothes!

(P.S. Totally lusting over The Packed Party's Doorstep Necklace. It would be a perfect memory of my home while I'm away. )
The Retna murals can be found all over LA. Check him out on Instagram: @ironeyeretna.
The bar setting is TO DIE FOR. Lusting over this decor!
Too delicious. I love love love chips and salsa. Anyone who knows me know that Mexican is my favorite--the American kind of Mexican though.

FOREVER 21 // Striped Tank (similar here)
FOREVER 21 // Black Skinny Jeans 
DOONEY & BOURKE // Crossbody Bag
RAY-BAN // Sunglasses
CONVERSE // High-Tops

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14299865/?claim=daxswg387ab">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then long sleeve dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.