To Beach or Not To Beach.

Aug 9, 2015

 Considering that in my blog posts which I don't have to type much, just about my clothing, I still suffer from severe writer's block. This week has just been extremely hectic so I have been a little out of the loop lately. No new friends and no new posts.. struggle is real. With my big move to Northern California approaching so fast, the stress has been off the charts. So much to pack and so much to do, but I have NO idea where to start. Also, it's my first time moving away and being away from my family. I am so used to being in the comfort of my own home, it's definitely going to be a crazy new experience.

Between all the moving and all the craziness, I've been given the awesome opportunity to collaborate with The Mint Julep Boutique. Their online boutique has a plethora of options from dresses, rompers to fancy blouses--all perfect for any event! I sported their "To Beach Or Not To Beach Shorts" (<--that's a link), which was more than perfect for this summer's festivities. I love wearing any shade of blue or white, all year long. It's the perfect color combination for it makes any outfit a little bit lighter and happier.

Living so close to the ocean, we took advantage of the tides and had a picnic off the rocks right next to the ocean. It was a gorgeous day outside and the water was incredibly clear and B L U E. I wore my gorgeous and versatile shorts with a white button up t-shirt. I slipped on some knitted espadrilles for an extra casual look. Other than my outfit, it was perfectly simple for a nice day out along the ocean.

Make your way on over to The Mint Julep Boutique and check out some goodies. They have anything you need for every occasion you're attending! xo
These shorts are just to die for!
Loving the blue water. Doesn't even feel like home!
Mini ocean-side picnic!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.