7 Black Booties to Wear Now

Dec 8, 2017

I am currently crazy about boots, but only the short, casual ones that take 5 years to break in. Yeah, I'm looking at you Marc Fisher! Granted, it was my fault I decided to choose a day where I would be walking 800 miles to wear new shoes. Point is: I saw these Marc Fisher booties at the Nordstrom sale and had to had them. {p.s. they were under $150!} 

Personally, I am quite picky when it comes to finding the right boots and it has taken me so long to find the perfect pair. When choosing, you have to consider so many things: height of the boot, pointy or round, heel or no heel - so this pair was God sent. Beyond that, there are so many styles out there to choose from. There are studded pairs for the daring fashionistas and sock stiletto boots for the Kylie Jenner peeps out there.


I rounded up a couple of pairs below for your Friday shopping list:
Top Row:
1. Joie {Saleema Velvet Bootie} - only a few left!
2. Rivets {Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Boots} - under $50, go now!
3. Steve Madden {Mimi} - sock stiletto boots are still all the rage and this pair is totally affordable.
4. Tony Bianco {Hampton Bootie} - only available in snake print now, but still. so. cute.

Bottom Row:
1. Marc Fisher LTD {Metal Studded Leather Chelsea Booties} - sold out, some other options below.
2. Halogen {Anita Bootie} - perfect boot for the day/night outfit.
3. Marc Fisher LTD {Yommi Chelsea Bootie} - I own these, love them, so go buy them now!


50 degrees for us West Coasters = below freezing. Get your scarves + coats out people!

For all the ones that aren't available, here are also other options below. There is a black boot for everyone out there. Happy hunting!

1 comment

  1. You can never have enough pairs of black boots! Those look super comfy
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.