Falling Leaves

Nov 14, 2016

If you live in Los Angeles, then you probably know that winter doesn't really come around... or ever. And to top it off, we really don't get fall either. What we have {at least this year} is an extended summer with random excruciatingly hot days followed by cold, cold nights. Obviously this matters because coordinating clothing with weather is crucial. But complaining about weather is only one of the many things that Californians are known for and I am no exception. 

When I saw this blouse online at StyleWe, I knew I had had had to have it. White blouses are perfect for all types of occasions {and weather} because you can always dress it up or down. I mean, this would be perfect with a plaid skirt for your upcoming holiday parties. It is also perfect for layering under coats for when winter finally hits or just alone. It is also simple enough, so feel free to layer with fun and playful patterns. I know I will definitely be wearing this piece many more times before this year comes to an end. 


AMII white tie blouse {sold at StyleWe}
PILCRO mid-flare corduroy pants {similar here and wide-leg here}
NINE WEST 'tatiana' pointed toe pumps

Thanks StyleWe for partnering on this post.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.