Cozy for the Holidays

Nov 22, 2016

One thing that I am a huge sucker for is the cold weather--or what we consider as cold here on the west coast--and being able to really bundle up. As much as I complain about not getting extreme weather on this side of the country {refer to many of my older posts}, just having the temps drop to sweater weather is good enough for me. By no means is it Carrie-Bradshaw-fur-coats cold, but it is nice to just slip on an extra layer, get cozy by the heater, and sip some tea.

This chunky knitted sweater from StyleWe was jumping out of the screen and reeling me in almost instantly. I love love love sweaters and especially chunky ones that I can just drown in during sweater weather. This sweater came just in time for the fall and I couldn't have been more happier with it. It is perfect for lounging around or outside in the cold. Wear it by itself or under a coat, dress it up or down--the color is versatile and extremely holiday friendly. I'm ready for Thanksgiving with this piece in hand.

MADEWELL 'artist' boyfriend jeans
AMERICAN EAGLE sandals {similar here}
CELINE sunglasses
ZARA bucket bag {similar here}


Thanks StyleWe for partnering on this post.

1 comment

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then http://www.zaful.com/s/long-sleeve-denim-dress/ shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.