Inspired by Jules.

Feb 28, 2015

Sincerely, Jules is one of my biggest inspirations in the fashion/blogging world. I love her effortless, but chic daily style. Also, her travel diaries are just bits and pieces of my dream life. Being all over the world and enjoying delicacies all over the world are a dream come true. I can go on about her, but I'm actually here to share my version of her "Easy Breezy" look. 

She's right. A striped t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans should be a staple in any fashionista's closet. The easiness of waking up and throwing on a striped t-shirt instantly makes any outfit look that much better. Also, the knee-slit denim jeans are such a trend setter at the moment--its hard NOT to have a pair!
Yellow walls! Couldn't skip out on this photo opp!
Coffee and some Chanel, please!
Mm, yellowvase!
Top and Denim Chambray Top from Gap
Jeans and Shoes from Forever21



1 comment

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then http://www.zaful.com/s/long-sleeve-denim-dress/ . shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.