hint of valentine's day.

Feb 12, 2015

With Valentine's Day approaching around the corner, it is the perfect time to incorporate hints of red in your everyday outfits! If anything, it is a great excuse to wear those sexy red pumps, or maybe your Louboutins. (Swoon!) Everyone is probably racking their brains for crazy date ideas! Especially with so many companies and brands hosting new events, it's kind of hard not to love it anymore! Starbucks is doing an event for lovers and having set up menus for couples/valentines to order off of. Some locations might even have photo booths, just for the fun of it! Many other bloggers are posting their best tips for dates and ideas that your significant other would love! I've never been the type of girl to love Valentine's Day too much or wear a lot of red, so I found a way to mix the best of both worlds. Both worlds as in the date, presents AND wearing red.

I am a huge fan of neutral colors, so my way of showing a little bit of Valentine's Day spirit is adding a pop of red. Wearing a white GAP button-up and white ankle-cut skinny jeans, I topped it off with a Red Chanel Boy Bag. I paired it with block heels from Forever21 and sunglasses from Ann Taylor LOFT. It was simple, yet still had a little bit of life to it!

What are YOU doing with your valentine!?

X X

 Some of my necessities!
 Birds-eye view of my look. 





 One of my favorite Chanel styles, EVER!
…and a selfie for good luck! xoxo.

Top and Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Forever21
Sunglasses: Ann Taylor LOFT
Chanel 'Boy Bag'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.