Cargo Lovin'.

Feb 3, 2015

My new obsession? My cargo skinnys and let me tell you--they go so well with almost everything! I mean, what a great addition to any closet! It is the perfect touch to add a little edge to any outfit, even if you are trying to go with a conservative or an all out, badass rocker look.The best part about this is also that you don't even have to buy a super expensive pair for them to look top notch!

I paired this look with a black oversized cardigan. (Something I'm also obsessed with at the moment? Oversized everything!) Around the waist is a gold-accented black belt. With my cargo pants, I matched a pair of brown Franco Sarto ankle boots. Another alternative when it got hotter was changing into my leather slip-ons. (Also another new favorite!) And when you hair isn't cooperating too, throw it in a low bun and problem is solved!

What will you put together with your cargo pants?

x x

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with hb1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Oversized Cardigan from Nordstrom Rack
Wrist Bangles, Thin Studded Belt, and Leather Slip-Ons from Forever 21
 White Henley Button-Up from GAP
Green Cargo Skinnys from TJ Maxx


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.