Goodies from Sara + Linh.

Apr 3, 2015

It might be true that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but any piece of good jewelry is a best friend to me! Being able to wear a piece of jewelry that goes well with any outfit is hard to find, and I always seem to find that in dainty, little pieces. Imagine my excitement when I found affordable and chic statement necklaces that can do the same!

My friend, Linh Dao, over at SARA + LINH branded and crafted the most affordable and extremely versatile statement pieces that I have ever laid eyes on. Her work and motivation is so inspiring and she puts so much passion and dream into creating these beautiful pieces of jewelry making them that much more special. Most of her pieces are extremely easy to wear and make any outfit look a tad bit nicer. I'm enjoying all of my favorite new SARA + LINH goodies and putting them to good use. Be the next #thesarapluslinhgirl!

Check out SARA + LINH and all of my new favorite additions to my collection!
The Hollywood Bracelet is an instant classic. Pearls will always be a LittleDinh favorite!
The Napoleon Pendant is one of my favorites! It adds a more casual feel to my outfit.
The Rose Gold Block Bracelet goes with everything! A hint of gold on your wrist will go a long way.
I LOVE ALL MY NEW GOODIES! GET YOURS NOW!

S A R A + L I N H - Hollywood Bracelet
S A R A + L I N H - Napoleon Pendant
S A R A + L I N H - Rose Gold Block Bracelet

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.