Cherry on Top.

Apr 15, 2015

One thing I love the most about Southern California is being able to dress casually and laid back. (with a bit of boho chic.) I don't have to worry about dressing up all the time, since I don't work at a professional desk job. So most of the time, I opt to wear ripped boyfriend jeans and flowy shirts.
Have a great Wednesday! xo

I usually turn to Free People for Bohemian style inspiration. I love their flowy and free beach look that most of their clothing provides. It's fun and friendly.
Birkenstocks, Free People, Zara, American Eagle, all favorites!
I LOVE SPRING! These roses climbing all over my garage are making me so happy!


FREE PEOPLE / Top
AMERICAN EAGLE / Ripped-Denim Boyfriend Cut
ZARA / Cardigan
COACH / Leather Crossbody Bag
BIRKENSTOCK / Sandals

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.