Cars land comes to life.

Apr 7, 2015

Cars is definitely one of my favorite Disney animation movies and I'm so glad I was able to see it come to life! Luckily, I live in Southern California so I have an annual pass. With it being open for so long, I'm surprised this was only my first time! It was everything I dreamt of and more! It was so true to what it looked like in the movie and it really was amazing seeing it all come to life. Also, the car's ride is so much fun. Even though the wait is almost always two hours long, it is worth the five-minute fun!

My cousins and I decided to go on a random tuesday, and it happened to be perfect weather and not too crowded. When I go to theme parks, I always turn to comfortable clothing as you will end up walking a lot. T-shirt and ripped denim with white converse, it's a simple, yet stylish outfit for any occasion. And of course, don't forget sequined Minnie ears!

Hope you all can see it for yourselves one day!

xx

Love these little props in Car's Land!
We all drew Baymax from Big Hero 6 at the Animation Academy! Such a fun activity and it was so surprisingly easy!
My fitbit is my best friend recently! It may not be stylish, but it is definitely a lifestyle changer.
Cheers!
At the Cove Bar in California Adventures: Lobster Nachos, Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Buffalo Wings. YUM!
What a perfect day!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.