Black in Spring

Apr 29, 2015


It's been awhile and I've just been suuuper busy with life. Everything is just happening so quickly! A bit scary, but definitely exciting! Also, with spring already in action, LA just looks way too beautiful. Now, would be a good time to stop and smell the roses.

 I was lucky to find this gorgeous dress at the recent Revolve Clothing sample sale and my god, it is to die for. It is a black Tula Rosa backless dress and it is certainly the perfect piece for a California summer. (Psst, I think it's still on the website!)

Hope you're enjoying the weather as much as I am!

xo

Such an easy dress to wear with anything! Definitely a new favorite.
Stopping to smell the roses - and they are amazing.
The gorgeous Liebeskind bag my big sis got us from Berlin - heart eyes everywhere!

LIEBESKIND / Calista Crossbody Bag
TULAROSA / Dasha Dress
KENNETH COLE / Black Strapped Sandals

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.