Summ-inter.

Jan 11, 2015

The hardest part about living in Southern California is the weather bipolar personality. Dressing up in the morning is already hard enough, add in the fact that at any moment in the day, it could turn super chilly or extremely hot. So, I have concluded that SoCal only has one weather, Summ-inter. I mean, in some cases, it is great to have the best of both worlds, but in this one, please, just give me winter! Or at least it's January, I want a winter.

So here we are, trying to adjust to this weather. Adding a touch of both into one outfit might help block out the cold, as well as give your body some room to breathe when the hot phase kicks in! As for those who have never been to this part of the west coast, BE PREPARED!

x x

Summ-inter1Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetSunglasses--always the best touch to every outfit!Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Dress used as Skirt: www.freepeople.com
Turtleneck Sweater: www.nordstromrack.com
Espadrilles: www.urbanoutfitters.com
Purse: www.dooneyandbourke.com
Sunglasses: www.rayban.com

2 comments

  1. I really love your blog, your posts are beautiful! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other :) I am so glad I got to discover you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's super sweet! I just started and love just writing about random things! Good luck to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.