Denim x Denim

Jan 11, 2015

Can you tell that today, I was feeling B L U E? Rainy days are my favorite, since we don't get so many of them out here! It gives me a chance to pull out coats and sweaters that do nothing, but gather dust in my closet for years! (Reminds me, should've worn my rain boots!) I also love the versatility of the color blue. The different hues work so well together and even if they are the same fabric and color, different shades still complement each other! It looks effortless and so easy to match together in the mornings!

Effortless and chic, why not!?

x x

2015/01/img_5753.jpg2015/01/img_5751.jpg
2015/01/img_5754.jpg2015/01/img_5726.jpg

Denim Chambray Button-Up & Dark-Wash Jeans: www.gap.com
Brown Riding Boots: www.forever21.com
Sweater: Small Boutique in Korea
Purse: www.dooneyandbourke.com

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.