Grunge Patrol.

Jan 12, 2015

Today was looking quite gloomy. And I don't mean, just the weather--my outfit was feeling gloomy. Some days, you just don't feel like wearing bright colors, but that still doesn't mean you have to dress any less cute! In fact, I love wearing "grunge" styled clothing! UrbanOutiftters is a great example of a place you will find this style of clothes.

Paired perfectly with today's weather, I matched a plaid dress  with a gray cargo jacket--all of course with varying colors of black, gray and white! (My all-time favorite colors! They go with everything!) I decided to take out my new black buckle boots for a spin and they are proven to be nothing, but comfort--which is unusual considering they are from Forever21. Of course, my favorite vintage Dooney and Bourke on top of it all! Although it seemed like a sad outfit, I had a blast wearing it!

x x




Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset(First whiff of fresh air--MMMMMM!)

Black Motorcycle Boots: www.forever21.com
Plaid Dress: www.urbanoutfitters.com
Gray Cargo Jacket: www.anthropologie.com
Purse: www.dooneyandbourke.com

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.