Mid-week Business Casual

Jan 16, 2015

Who says Wednesdays can't be casual in the office? I didn't. Well maybe I'm just lucky we can walk around with no shoes on in our office.. this is pretty formal for us! I love getting dressed up though, especially in more formal work clothes. Going to work is seriously a special occasion if I wake up early enough in the mornings! In high school, I never dressed up enough and could never afford to. Now that I know style a little better and can afford to live more luxuriously and fashionably, I take every chance I can get!

Paired with a blue button-up under a gray Forever 21 sweater are simple black H&M jeans with Old Navy brown bootie heels. Gold-chain choker added for a touch of glitz and glam! I am a huge bargain shopper! You don't have to buy expensive clothes to look like a million bucks!

x x

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset




Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.