Daily Dose.

Jul 17, 2015


"Moats and boats and waterfalls, alley ways and pay phone calls." Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' Home, was the only song repeating itself over and over in my head the whole time we were at the secret Daily Dose Cafe. With a great ambiance and string lights (I'm such a sucker for string lights), it is a simple little rustic cafe in a small alley within the LA art's district. Cafe's like these are the reasons I love the big city. You can never be bored with the infinite options of things to do, eat or try. Trust me, when you don't know what to do, eating always becomes your top option.

I paired my turtleneck knit sweater with a pair of white skinny jeans folded up to ankle-length. I paired it with accents of brown, such as my belt and sandals. I carried my handy dandy Dooney and Bourke that is just so useful. I can always carry so much in that bag. Best part? I got it at a thrift shop! Such a steal.

White is spring/summer color that everyone should own in their closets. It is the perfect color, since that is when the weather starts to warm up a bit. Who doesn't love white? xo


Infamous Collette Miller wings. Keep an eye out for these beauties!

The perfect breakfast. (Coffee not pictured, but it was DELICIOUS!)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.