Black, White, and Stripes in Chicago.

Jul 7, 2015

This past week has been one of the most amazing weeks of my life! My sister and I took a quick summer vacation and explored the amazing city of Chicago. (Before we start school and get tied down for the next three years.) It truly is unlike any city on the west coast. I like to think of Chicago as a mixture between the tight, compact streets of San Francisco and the busy, rushed lifestyles of New York. Everyone living in the windy city is lively and fit, always working out along the river. Whether it is running or kayaking, everyone seems to fit in some sort of exercise. The night life is always alive and the food? Spectacular. 

There is so much I want to share about where I went while I was in Chicago. The food I ate, the things I saw and all the clothes I wore, but that will have to wait for another blog post. For today, I want to share with you a super comfortable look I sported while exploring the typical Chicago tourist locations. Did I mention the weather was perfect?

Look forward to my Chicago overview! xo
The view of the city -- 103 floors above the ground. Amazing!
Pretty tiles, always a good photo opp!

TOP // H&M
SANDALS // Kenneth Cole
JACKET // GAP Windbreaker
BOTTOM // Forever21
CROSSBODY BAG // Vintage Coach

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.