Santa Monica, CA, USA

Longchamp Tank and Vertical Stripes

Oct 14, 2016

You only turn 22 once, right? This past weekend, I went home to LA to celebrate my twenty-second birthday. One of the only things I wanted to do this weekend was to have a mini-spa day with my sister and get my nails done. Olive & June was the perfect little spa for this occasion. When I say they're not like your typical nail salon, I mean just that. It was quaint, trendy, clean and just plain insta-perfect. If you get a chance and want to splurge a little, make your visit. It's worth it.

I've never been the type to wear yellow, let alone any color that's not black, white, gray or blue} but this Longchamp tank is the only exception. I was surprised to find that Longchamp carried clothing. I paired this colorful top with a Leith {sold at Nordstrom, here} vertical striped pant. These pants are stylish and the most comfortable. If I had to choose a pair of pants to wear to a buffet? THESE. ARE. IT. So cheers to being 22 and running around singing Taylor Swift. Xo

*I really need one of these Costco bears

{Top: Longchamp / Pants: Leith at Nordstrom / Sandals: Old Navy / Crossbody Bag: Marc Jacobs}

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.