Desert Winters

Apr 22, 2016

I should be studying, but who studies when you can blog instead!? My girlfriends and I recently {well, January} took a road trip through the desert and it was nothing short of amazing. You can see more photos here. When it comes to dressing for travel, I always like to opt for comfort and it's a plus if it's super chic. Whether you are traveling by car, boat, or plane, they are all pretty similar. I find that when doing a road trip, you want to wear something comfortable, but also nice because there are my stops for photo opps. Rather if you travel by air, you can't really bust out a full photo shoot, so definitely aim for more comfort there. Either way, simplicity and comfort are what I aim for when traveling! 

What are your travel outfit go-to's? Xo
coat // FOREVER 21
turtleneck dress // MARSHALLS
cheetah-print flats // NINE WEST
bucket bag // ZARA
'stay gold' necklace // BANDO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.