San Francisco Sidewalks

Oct 23, 2015


Now that midterms are finally over and I can catch a breath, I can share all my photos that have been piling up in my computer--dating back to the first weeks of my move to NorCal. (Including these photos!) My little cousin and I drove out to the city and went to Tartine bakery, waited in line for almost 45 minutes and decided it was totally worth it. But after all the yummy goodness, we were able to snap some photos.

If you've never been to the city, make your way there ASAP! So much to see! xo


Although it's gloomy, it wasn't freezing! So dresses are a definite go-to.



The buildings are just too gorgeous. Everywhere I turn is a bunch of beautiful houses!

A little bit of what we ate from Tartine. (plus a giant sourdough bread to-go!)

Flowers E V E R Y W H E R E!

GAP denim jacket
FOREVER 21 eyelet button-down dress (similar style here)
SPERRY slip-on boat shoe (original style here & cute ones here)
IRENES STORY black stud-lined tote (similar here - only $17.95)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Dinh Report. Design by FCD.